For the best viewing experience, we recommend viewing our site in Microsoft Internet Explorer 9.0 or Firefox 42.0 or Chrome 47.0 or higher
Ferrari subscription documents are delivered as Adobe Acrobat (*.pdf) files. Only Adobe Acrobat Reader versions 2015.007.20033 and higher are fully compatible with all documents and applications available in this website. If you are using old version of Acrobat Reader, you may experience problems when viewing some files. If you do not have Acrobat Reader version 2015.007.20033 or higher, please follow the instructions to download a compatible version of Acrobat Reader at link https://get.adobe.com/reader/
- Allow temporary "cookies" to be accepted on your computer.
- Enable communication with secure servers.
A cookie is a temporary file stored by the web site on your computer. It contains brief information about your order. Cookies stored will disappear from your computer when you close your Internet browser, or sooner. Enabling communication with secure servers allows the order information you send to be encrypted so that only the bookstore can read it. The bookstore will try to alert you to possible problems with your settings. If you are alerted, or if you experience problems using the bookstore, please check and adjust these settings.
To Enable Cookies in IE9 or higher for Windows,
browse the link http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
To Enable Cookies in Firefox 42.0 or higher for Windows,
browse the link https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
To Enable Cookies in Chrome 47.0 or higher for Windows,
browse the link https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
Before you subscribe to or attempt to use the Ferrari Online Technical Bookstore, ensure that your computer meets the following minimum hardware and software requirements. Systems not meeting these specifications may experience degraded performance or improper operation. For instructions on identifying what versions of operating system and browser you have on your PC, query the operating system help menu.
- Computer: PC with 100% Pentium®compatible processor or better; or Apple® Macintosh® G4 processor or better
- Processor Speed: 1GHz or faster recommended
- Memory: 512MB minimum (1GB recommended)
- Communication: 640kbps or faster
- Operating System: Windows 7 or better; or Mac OS 9.2 or better
- Internet browser: Internet Explorer 9.0, Firefox 42.0, Chrome 47.0 Recommended. Security settings must allow
- Acrobat Reader: Acrobat Reader 2015.007.20033 or higher
- Connection to the Internet
- Communication Speed: Technical information is rich with images that take time to transmit. We suggest you use the fastest
communications possible. The Ferrari Online Technical Bookstore is compatible with broadband connections such as cable modems, DSL and T1
- Firewalls: All internet connections must be direct or use standard firewall and proxy settings. Corporate and Institutional users may
experience communications problems. If you experience problems, contact your internet service provider or computer support group
- E-Mail: You must provide a permanent e-mail address to receive important communications